- More comprehensive than regular multiple vitamins: This formulation provides all of the vitamins found in regular multivitamin products but also includes extra amounts of vitamins C, E, D, and B-complex vitamins plus calcium, magnesium, and other crucial minerals and trace elements. Vitamins E and beta-carotene are supplied in their natural forms, whereas most common brands contain synthetic forms that are not as effective.
- Four products in one: This formula is really four products in one. It is a multivitamin, an extra vitamin C supplement, an extra vitamin E supplement, and an extra calcium supplement. These four supplement categories are considered to be necessary, integral components of a healthy diet by nutrition experts.
- More complete “families” of nutrients: 100% natural vitamin E complex supplying all of the mixed tocopherols (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, and d-delta) is included to provide broader antioxidant protection.Both preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor extend more complete vitamin A nutrition. All-natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha- and beta-carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-cryptoxanthin, offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone. A complete array of B vitamins supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of specific B vitamins most crucial to helping maintain normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Activated folate and vitamin B12: This product supplies Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate. Unlike folic acid, this active form is absorbed and utilized directly and is the most beneficial form for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate.
- Extra vitamin D3: Natural vitamin D3 is included at 1,000 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body.
- Bioavailable minerals and trace elements: Because many common forms of minerals used in supplements are not efficiently absorbed, this product contains mineral compounds that are easy to digest and absorb. The mineral amino acid chelates used are fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability. Calcium citrate-malate is a well-studied calcium compound with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources. Organically-bound chromium and vanadium complexes offer high physiological activity.
This comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral supplement can be taken by anyone who wishes to establish a protective core foundation of high-potency nutrients and also has a need for supplemental iron.
This product is free of the following common alergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Suggested Use: 6 tablets daily with food.
This product was made in a GMP and ISO 9001:2008 registered facility.
Amount Per 6 Tablets % Daily Value
Serving Size 6 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30
Vitamin A (86% (15,000 I.U.) as natural carotenes 17,500 I.U. 350%
(alpha, beta, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)
from D. salina and 14% (2,500 I.U.) as vitamin A palmitate)
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate and 1,200 mg 2000%
magnesium-potassium ascorbate complex)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 I.U. 250%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed 400 I.U. 1333% tocopherols d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma) from soy
Vitamin K (67% as vitamin K1 phytonadione and 60 mcg 75% 33% as vitamin K2 menaquinone-7)
Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride USP) 100 mg 6667%
Riboflavin (as riboflavin USP) 50 mg 2941%
Niacin (75% as niacinamide USP and 25% as 200 mg 1000% niacin USP)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride USP) 50 mg 2500%
Folate (as Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg 200%
Vitamin B12 (50% as methylcobalamin and 200 mcg 3333% 50% as 5-adenosylcobalamin)
Biotin USP 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP) 400 mg 4000%
Calcium (76% as calcium citrate-malate and 500 mg 50% 24% as calcium ascorbate)
Iron (as Ferrochel ® ferrous bisglycinate chelate***) 20 mg 111%
Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
Magnesium (75% as magnesium aspartate-ascorbate 500 mg 125% complex and 25% as magnesium bisglycinate chelate***)
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate***) 20 mg 133%
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg 286%
Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate***) 2 mg 100%
Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate***) 2 mg 100%
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate***) 200 mcg 167%
Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate***) 150 mcg 200%
Potassium (as potassium aspartate-ascorbate complex) 99 mg 3%
Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg *
Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 100 mcg *
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 150 mg *
Inositol 50 mg *
para-Aminobenzoic Acid USP 50 mg *
Citrus Bioflavonoids (85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid 100 mg * complex, min. 50% bioflavonoids, and 15 mg as hesperidin methylchalcone)
*Daily Value not established
Amount Per 6 Tablets % Daily Value
Other ingredients: Cellulose, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, silicon dioxide,vegetable stearine, magnesium stearate, vegetable gum, natural citrus flavor,and cellulose coating.
**Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
***Albion® Laboratories ®
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.